I am very happy & enjoy my trip. It was wonderful. You have a very very good & excellent guide and driver. Thank you. I shall return with my family.~ Quek Tee Kim, Singapore
Register and receive interesting information and travel news
If you are going to stay in tent camping, it is better to take your sleeping bag, and warm clothes for sleeping in tent. For outdoor camping and camel/horse riding trips your baggage should be as the round squashy type rather than hard heavy suitcases that are difficult to fit into jeeps and on the backs of camels or horses....View More »
Blue Mongolia Tour LLC can provide you with camping equipments and outdoor gears whenever you need all of them in Mongolia . Rental services of good camping gears will make your mongol trip more adventuring and much enjoyable.
You can hire from us below equipments during your tour in Mongolia: tent for 2 persons, tent for 4 people, tent for kitchen, tent with kitchen for 4 person, sleeping bags, air self-filled mattrass, air pumped mattrass, tent light, kitchen table, small chairs, gaz stove, kitchen sets, table sets, outdoor cooler, water tank, saddles for horseback riding...
In order to rent outdoor equipments, Please, send us your request about your personal information including your full name, contact address and copy of your passport, w hat you want to rent, what are dates to use them.
Outdoor Equipments' Rental terms and conditions:
1. When you rent the equipments, the rental duration will be informed and return date should be fixed for travel agency convinience.
2. In order to help protect us against loss, damages or theft of all rented gears, we require a deposit in the same retail value of them. If equipments are lost, or stolen or damaged, the deposit amount for that item will not be refunded. If some parts of equipments are missed, or stained, or ripped, or malfunctioned, the small amount will be replaced against your deposit for repairing and replacing.
3. All equipments will be offered in the condition of well cleaned and disinfected. But they are should be returned in free of heavy dirt, mud and wetness.
4. We are not responsible for any accidents, which arised from your outdoor activities or use of our gears, consequently, hereby you should agree to indemnify us from any claims, charges or costs, arised from the use of our gears.
For detailed information and reservation, Please, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Mongolia Tour has been offering innovative journeys since 2003, and through this time, we have been consistent in our approaches, even the numbers of possibilites have grown dramatically:
- You will travel to remarkable regions of Mongolia that are rich in nature and in their culture and history. These are minor ethnic groups and tribes, who are living in far remote wild places, which a few people are fortunate to visit in their lifetime.
- You will learn so much, because our tour guides are very special people, who care about your knowledge, interest and comfort. They are supremely knowledgeable, talented and also great at conveying what they know. They will help make your journey tremendous fun and intellectually satisfaction. For instance: Special speeches on several topics will be presented by tour guide. When you are travelling in Gobi desert, you will see lots of dinosour bones and eggs, which is kept until today...
Call our travel expert at:
Tel worldwide: 976-9985 0823, 976-88807160
Tel domestic: 976-70110823
Fax: 976- 7011 0823
Skype: Blue Mongolia Travel agency
Ulaanbaatar Time Now (GMT+7):
Our Office hours is 9:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.